Most Popular Products
Arc Spray Gun Dc Drive
50000.00 - 500000.00 INR/Piece
- Supply Ability : 10 Piece Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 50000.00 - 500000.00 INR/Piece
- 10 Piece Per Week
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Arc Spray Gun Dc Drive
Power Source with Control Consul Variants
250 Amp,400 Amp,600 Amp
440mm (L) 80mm (W) 185mm (H)
24V DC Sami Servo Motor
Arc Spray Gun DC Drive
- Pull wire design
- Electric motor driven
- 1.6 mm to 3.17mm wire feed capability
- PLC Controlled
- Built in E Stop interface
- Designed for automated operations and hand held operation.
- Light weight therefore easy to hand operate.
- The Gun operates with a 24V DC semi servo motor to ensure safe working.
- The encoder feedback received from the semi servo motor displays precise wire feed speed.
- The system is available in 250, 400 , 600 Amp. Capacities.
- The system can switch over between electric driven and pneumatic motor driven spray gun.
- The control panel inbuilt with power source is tilt able, thus causing easy repairing and maintenance when needed.
- The system is a diode based with no complex electronic circuit involved.
- In 600 Amp the Control Console is detachable and movable from Power Source.
- Portable Wire Feed & Gun Stand
- Portable Gun Stand for mounting of gun.
- Portable Spool Stand for mounting of wire spool.
- Can be moved near to job, away from power source.
- Swivel type stand takes the direction of wire feed towards operator's side.
Hoses & Cables
- The hose package consists of two current cables and an air hose & two insulated wire guide tube and one hose for motor lubrication.
- Cable & hose set has a standard length of 5 mtrs.(other lengths as optional)
- The insulated wire guide tubes have a standard length of 2.5 meters and are made from a special low resistance material.
- ID arc spray extension has been a major leap in improving process technology.
- Enables spraying in bore or difficult-to-reach-at place.
- Deflector Nozzle: 90deg.
- Straight Nozzle: 0 deg.
- Available in length of: 315 mm(1 ft)/ 630 mm(2 ft) / 945mm(3ft)
- Allows coating in internal diameter of 70mm & above.
- Highly engineered nozzles, tips and positioners have been designed for applications that demand maximum durability.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.