Most Popular Products
Arc Spray Gun DC Drive
Product Code : 24
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 50000.00 - 500000.00 INR
Power Source with Control Consul Variants
250 Amp,400 Amp,600 Amp
440mm (L) 80mm (W) 185mm (H)
24V DC Sami Servo Motor
Arc Spray Gun DC Drive
- Pull wire design
- Electric motor driven
- 1.6 mm to 3.17mm wire feed capability
- PLC Controlled
- Built in E Stop interface
- Designed for automated operations and hand held operation.
- Light weight therefore easy to hand operate.
- The Gun operates with a 24V DC semi servo motor to ensure safe working.
- The encoder feedback received from the semi servo motor displays precise wire feed speed.
- The system is available in 250, 400 , 600 Amp. Capacities.
- The system can switch over between electric driven and pneumatic motor driven spray gun.
- The control panel inbuilt with power source is tilt able, thus causing easy repairing and maintenance when needed.
- The system is a diode based with no complex electronic circuit involved.
- In 600 Amp the Control Console is detachable and movable from Power Source.
- Portable Wire Feed & Gun Stand
- Portable Gun Stand for mounting of gun.
- Portable Spool Stand for mounting of wire spool.
- Can be moved near to job, away from power source.
- Swivel type stand takes the direction of wire feed towards operator's side.
Hoses & Cables
- The hose package consists of two current cables and an air hose & two insulated wire guide tube and one hose for motor lubrication.
- Cable & hose set has a standard length of 5 mtrs.(other lengths as optional)
- The insulated wire guide tubes have a standard length of 2.5 meters and are made from a special low resistance material.
- ID arc spray extension has been a major leap in improving process technology.
- Enables spraying in bore or difficult-to-reach-at place.
- Deflector Nozzle: 90deg.
- Straight Nozzle: 0 deg.
- Available in length of: 315 mm(1 ft)/ 630 mm(2 ft) / 945mm(3ft)
- Allows coating in internal diameter of 70mm & above.
- Highly engineered nozzles, tips and positioners have been designed for applications that demand maximum durability.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India