MPF700 Powder Feeder
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 50000.00 - 500000.00 INR
We hold immense expertise in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of MPF700 Powder Feeder. The provided conveyor is assembled under the supervision of our professionals by using superior quality components with the help of latest techniques in accordance with international industrial standards. It is widely demanded in automobile, shipping and other mechanical industry for conveying heavy goods containers. In addition to this, our valuable customers can avail this MPF700 Powder Feeder in several lengths and dimensions as per to specific requirements.
Number of Canisters
69mm (Inner Diameter) x 190mm (Height)
16.5 L x 16.5 B x 22 H (Inches)
220V/ 1P/ 50-60 Hz OR 110V/ 1P/ 50-60 Hz
36.5 Kg (Approx.)
The feeder operates on a constant volumetric feed principle. At the bottom of the pressurized canister, there is powder carrier disk having slotted wheel mounted off centre with respect to the canister. A given volume of powder fits into each slot and as the disk rotates past the exit port the powder is fed into the powder hose and then to the spray gun by an inert carrier gas such as Nitrogen. The powder feed rate is directly proportional to the powder disk rpm which can be controlled from the front panel.
- Feed rate can be easily varied from 1 RPM up to 29 RPM.
- It has a digital display which ensures correct readings.
- Remote or Local powder feed control selectable.
- Sensor less vector control technology for accurate RPM control.
- It is compatible to a wide range of thermal equipment such as Plasma, HVOF System and Combustion Powder Flame spray systems.
- This unit is provided with powder pressure gauge to regulate the pressure accurately.
- Safety Valve is provided to release high canister pressure when required
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India